iScienceSearch is an innovative Internet search tool for scientists that want to search for chemical data on the Internet - it makes a federated search over many scientific databases on the Internet.
- Search the Internet by structure!
- Find structures for synonyms!
- Submit several compound in one search - use SDFiles.
- Find biological effects of a compound.
- Get access to information that was until recently a very costly service.
iScienceSearch allows searching the Internet by structure, synonym, CAS Registry Number and free text. In the background, we return structure, names and CAS Registry Numbers* within seconds. A search by name can automatically invoke another search by structure and/or CAS Registry, or any combination of these. iScienceSearch presently searches more than 60 free chemical and pharma relevant databases -- containing more than 100 million pages which associate chemical structures with data.
Source and Link Available At